Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Madrid? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
With offices in 30 countries in Europe, North America and Asia (over 5000 people) Gameloft, a leading international publisher and developer of digital and social games, is seeking a Game Monetization Manager to join our talent pool. Previous hit games include Oregon Trail, Modern Combat 3, Brother in Arms 2, NOVA, Avatar, Dungeon Hunter, NFL 2011, Real Soccer 2012, Assassin’s Creed, Terminator Salvation, Asphalt 6, Let’s Golf, Order & Chaos, just to name a few of the more than 300 games that Gameloft has created since its inception.
GAME MONETIZATION MANAGER
The Game Monetization Manager will be charged with defining the monetization strategy of the games he/she is responsible for to maximize their revenues through all distributions channels at a worldwide level.
- Work closely with the production team to define monetization strategy in our Free 2 Play games: social, viral, retention and monetization features.
- Define dashboards and statistics to evaluate the game’s performances on all networks/ platforms.
- Continuous analysis of current strategy and proposal of new ways to optimize/maximize game revenue.
- Provide reports and communicate on a weekly basis to update all shareholders involved on progress.
- Set up and follow up with the production team at different phases of the production of the game to help define the monetization features of the games.
- Optimization of consumer acquisition through advertising campaign and sponsorship.
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 2 -3 years’ experience in online/ecommerce business.
- Rigorous, curious and autonomous.
- You demonstrate abilities to make suggestions.
- Attentive to consumer needs.
- Highly creative with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Passion for joining a dynamic and international structure to discover the fast-growing online game universe.
- Strong analytical competencies and data modelling (Excel).
- Gaming and social network knowledge would be an asset.
- Fluent in English
- Spanish would be an asset
If your skills set and interests align with the above then “Get in the Game”!
Why work for Gameloft?
- Join one of the most exciting industrial sectors today, whose partners and clients are Apple, Microsoft, Nokia, Facebook, Google, Nintendo, Samsung, telecommunication operators, etc.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in Madrid).
This position is located in Madrid
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set top box, connected TVs and consoles. Gameloft partners with leading international brands such as UNO®, Spider-Man®, James Cameron’s Avatar™, Ferrari® and Sonic Unleashed®. Gameloft also operates its own established franchises, such as Real Football, Asphalt™, Modern Combat 2: Black Pegasus and N.O.V.A Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance®. Gameloft is present in all continents, distributes its games in 100 countries and employs over 4,000 developers.
Gameloft is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange (ISIN: FR0000079600, Bloomberg: GFT FP, Reuters: GLFT.PA).
Interested applicants should send their CV in English and cover letter to: email@example.com
Reference: GAME MONETIZATION MANAGER